The following are an assortment of cafes located in the Jeonpo Cafe Street area, near Seomyeon in Busan, Korea’s second largest city, located along the coast in the southeast. As I live nearby, it’s an area myself and the better half often frequent. We’ll return to some of these places in more detailed future posts.
120. Simile. I wonder what this coffee shop is like?
121. Koam Ba Nyong Bakery and Cafe. The exterior of this cafe, on one of the quieter side streets of the area, looks super cute. Unfortunately, they are closed on Sundays, when this photo was taken.
122. Cafe the Red. Not much to say about this one yet. It’s red. So, it’s got that going for it.
123. 3C Cafe Cozy Container. Here’s a cafe in the Jeonpo Cafe Street area I have grown to enjoy a lot. True to its name, the theme is that it appears to have been, at least in part, built using container boxes. And the interior? Quite cozy. It’s also a cafe. 3C. And the coffee? I’m going to write more about this one in a separate post (which will be linked here when it’s up) and let you know. But I will say, I enjoyed that, too.
124. Cafe 5 Tak Koo. The exterior reminds me of a nail or hail salon. The inside looks like a diner from the 1960s. Not sure what to think of this one.
125. Runway and Coffee. And here is one that actually does traffic in things like hair or nails! And coffee. Always coffee.